- The radiology department is equipped to be the most modern and largest medical and therapeutic imaging center in the region.
- A distinguished cadre of doctors, residents and technicians works in the Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology over the course of 24 hours. ) an hour per day to cover the needs of hospital departments, outpatient clinics, and patients referred from outside the hospital.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with (1.5) Tesla technology. It is characterized by high imaging quality and is equipped with an anesthesia device Modern, with special specifications and safe for the fetus.
- The department contains three CT imaging machines with technology (64), (128) and (256). One clip per second, so that the whole body can be photographed in just one minute, as well as the imaging feature The arteries of the heart.
- Color imaging, which enables the doctor to obtain live moving images using x-rays.
- The latest 3D ultrasound equipment. Ordinary digital radiograph.
- Interventional Radiology Interventional radiology is one of the most important branches of modern medicine that replaces surgical treatment with less harmful medical interventions And safer.
- Interventional radiology is any medical treatment that is carried out by means of guidance by X-rays, CT scans, or CT scans Magnetic Resonance.
- Most of the interventional radiology procedures are performed under the influence of local anesthesia, which helps the patient to return faster to everyday life.
- 2024-01-04 Al-Ahli Hospital hosts a Training Course for Trauma and Disaster Team Response (TDTR)
- 2023-07-23 Many thanks to everyone who honored us with our invitation to the charity dinner in favor of the Poor Patient Fund
- 2023-04-10 Palestine Islamic Bank donates to Al-Ahli Hospital an advanced equipment for measuring pediatric vital signs