The construction of Al-Ahli Hospital took place in 1988 AD on an 27,500 thousand square meters. , other sections and departments were added to the Hospital bringing the size of the hospital to(30 thousand square meters) to include a total of ( 304) A bed upon completion of the entire project. Thus, achieving the strategic objective for which the Society was established.
- This project was completed and equipped with the latest equipment, development plans were set and operated based on the needs of the community, with the aim of providing distinguished services needed by the Palestinian citizen.
- Al-Ahli Hospital today has 250 beds, and Al-Ahli Hospital currently has over 880 employees in all its medical and administrative departments.
- Al-Ahli Hospital deals with more than 160,000 one hundred and sixty thousand patients annually, including more than 28,000 admissions to the various departments.
- The hospital is affiliated with the Nursing College, in which three specialties are taught( Nursing, Midwifery and Anesthesia technicians)
- The hospital has a specialization program for doctors in the main specialties, and the hospital implements different programs to train Students of medical and nursing schools in Palestinian and international universities.
- 2024-01-04 Al-Ahli Hospital hosts a Training Course for Trauma and Disaster Team Response (TDTR)
- 2023-07-23 Many thanks to everyone who honored us with our invitation to the charity dinner in favor of the Poor Patient Fund
- 2023-04-10 Palestine Islamic Bank donates to Al-Ahli Hospital an advanced equipment for measuring pediatric vital signs